Thursday, May 14, 2009

My favorite android software

Here is the list of apps I love.  All of them are installed to my SD card so even when I flash a new build I can keep all of my applications in tact, I just loose the settings:
  1. ASTRO - one stop file solution
  2. Caller ID by White Pages
  3. Documents to Go - open and edit word/excel files
  4. Flashlight
  5. Klaxon Alarm - because the alarm can increase in volume over time
  6. Locale - absolute favorite app and the most used (silence your phone at work by GPS location)
  7. Missed Call
  8. NewsRob - RSS reader
  9. Open Overclocker - works amazingly in conjunction with AppstoSD
  10. Visual Voicemail - I replaced youmail.com with this
  11. Spell Dial
  12. Toggle Settings
  13. Ultimate Stopwatch
  14. Wifi Tether
  15. Wikitude AR Travel Guide - the future of traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment